I just caught the end of the report. "Jason" ? Jackson I'm not sure that's correct but the indictments are very serious. They are mostly sexual offences with one victim as young as 14.
Anyone with info?
I just caught the end of the report. "Jason" ? Jackson I'm not sure that's correct but the indictments are very serious. They are mostly sexual offences with one victim as young as 14.
Anyone with info?
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
About a month or so ago, they confiscated some of the computers from the police station and sent them to Richmond to be examined. It was assumed it had something to do with pornography.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
They just said (in a little preview of the 11:00 news) that the former officer was facing life if convicted so I'm pretty sure it's more than just pornography.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Pornography charges can be pretty long. The life sentence would be a maximum, which unfortunately is never sentenced. It may be something completely different though. That was the story when it first broke about a month ago though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
dont hold me to this, so nobody jump on me or whatever, but it's all hear-say.... but the officer had sexual intercourse with a minor on more than one occassion and had taken pictures of her alone and performing acts.
From what little I heard on WCYB it sounded as if there had been sexual contact with more than one victim with the youngest being 14.
Maybe the paper will have some info tomorrow.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks